Friday, February 3, 2012

2/3/12
Agrrhh, i'm so sad that I don't have my camera anymore. There won't be much of any pictures for the next 3 weeks :[
Today was another somewhat exciting Friday.
So after classes, I rushed out to Sinclair Circle because my driving instructor was already there waiting for me. He thought I finished class at 12pm, when I actually finish at 12:30pm, so my phone kept vibrating in class, but good thing it was a very soft vibration sound.
So I drove out to Dillingham for lessons and on the way back to UH campus, I suddenly rubbed my eye while driving on King St. Shortly after I rubbed my eye, I realized that my vision seemed to be imbalanced. So at a stoplight, I covered my left eye and found that my right eye vision was a complete blur. Then I freaked out and tried to figure out what was wrong. I even looked down on my shirt to see if my contact had popped out, but there was nothing. After freaking out for a brief 10 seconds or so, I got used to the imbalanced vision and drove on like there was nothing wrong, being extra careful. After getting out of the car at Sinclair Circle, I sat down on the bench and whipped out my compact mirror to check out what went wrong xD
After searching my eye for a few seconds, I had found my contact tucked in the upper right corner of my eye, so I slid it back to where it was supposed to be. Then it was all good from there. Pretty freaky huh?
And yes, I know it was dangerous and that something really bad could've happened, but I was too scared to say anything, so I pretended nothing was wrong. I promise that I won't do that again! And if the same thing ever happens again, I won't keep driving dangerously like I did today. I will pull over and stop the car or something; Promise~
So after I re-positioned my contact, I went to Campus Center Cafe to grab lunch and saw most of the guys there. Kevin sat with me and we chatted while waiting for Kelly & Jess O. to arrive. After the guys went down to play pool in the game room, us girls went exploring around the art museums and saw some really interesting and cool stuff. Now this is why I'm sad; I didn't have my camera to take pictures.
Then we all got Vanilla Italian Sodas from the little booth next to the art building. We then went back to the game room to sit, talk, and drink our sodas :3 until I had to leave..

No comments: