Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stressful Week

02/16/12
This week has been the most stressful week college I've ever had (so far). Only now do I feel like there's some time to relax. I've had 3 quizzes and one midterm in the past 3 days. I was really disappointed in myself for having done so much unnecessary cramming. Cramming can always be prevented with good time management and I should've known better than to be so dependent on others. If I had to give myself a progress report, I would say i'm really proud of how I did on all my quizzes, but quite poorly on my midterm; I know I could've done better but now I'm just glad it's all over. Now I just have to finish my persuasive essay outline by tonight at 9pm and then my week will be pretty much complete :]
And how was my Valentines Day? It was horrible; gonna leave it at that. After this week is over, I'm going to make it up to myself by doing something I would've done on an actual Valentines Day.
I know some people think I may be scary when I'm angry, and believe me, I think I am. But like what I said in my last post, anger doesn't like to be my friend, and I don't like to be friends with anger either. Don't you think being angry is hard? And being filled with hatred all the time about something is even harder! It just makes you unhappy all the time; life is such a waste if you're always frowning about this, feeling unhappy about that, don't you think? Learn to let to let things go, because the faster you can do that, the better you'll feel about yourself.

Hehe, well Religion 150 is about to start. Bye!

No comments: