Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not a very good weekend

2/21/12
So.. how was everyone's weekend? I bet it was good; it must have been better than mines at least.
I didn't even have a birthday cake :[
I started getting sick on Friday, been sick all weekend, and will likely be sick for the rest of this week.
I went to the doctors today though and they told me I have strep throat. sigh.....

I can't even go help out with DECA CTSO anymore because I don't want to spread my germs to anyone. My once in a year chance to go; more bummed than not having a bday cake.

But, I did get to go out last night to enjoy my weekend, even though it was only for 4 hours. Isaac picked me up for dinner at McCully Center's Pho Restaurant and movie at Ward Theaters'. We saw Titanic! but no, seriously we did; it was in a movie called "This Means War." They even played the titanic theme during that scene. Anyways xD overall I really liked the movie because 1) i love comedy romance and it really did make me laugh a lot & 2) from watching the movie trailer, I was surprised that the actual movie was better than what I expected. So, I'm glad I picked out a good movie; it made my night.

^^my birthday present from Tracy!!!
This made my day. CNBlue :3

Well, I tried to keep my post short;they always tend to get too long >.<
& Thanks for letting me borrow your camera Cora :]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know if i was home, i would have got you a birthday cake!!!