2/01/12
Hey guys! It's the first day of February~
Today I actually paid attention in Macroeconomics, opposed to always doing something else that results in not paying attention to the lecture.
I almost zoned out during Chinese, and I did zone out during Hawaiian Studies for a few powerpoint slides.. xD
Anyways, after classes ended, Kevin, Reynold and I caught the shuttle bus down to Sinclair Circle to meet up with Kelly. We thought Jess O. was going to be there too, but we think she slept in??
So then we walked to Yogurtland and got some frozen yogurt (except for Kevin). It really made my day that we went to Yogurtland because, I remember that yesterday I was telling Reynold and Kelly that I wanted to eat frozen yogurt on this upcoming Friday if we do decide to hang out that day, but it turned out that we went today!
You guys make me feel so good; my wish came true, but a couple days earlier than I expected :]
After Yogurtland, we went our separate ways; Reynold went back to the dorms, Kevin and I went on the bus, while Kelly went back to Sinclair Library to study.
Sorry Kevin, I didn't notice I hit you on the bus, but I figured it was probably my sleepy bobbing head since I woke up on your shoulder...
No comments:
Post a Comment