1/31/12
January is ending :0
This morning I woke up to get ready for school and driving lessons. I was eating breakfast until I realized that I had 2 missed calls from my driving instructor, but on the 3rd call, I answered. When I went downstairs to meet him, he thought I forgot about lessons today and was still sleeping in xD
So how is my driving going? It's alright; still in the process of perfecting my skills for the test. I had my 9th lesson today (hourly). Next driving lesson is on Friday at 12:30p.
After lessons today, I realized that I was going to be late for Religion class; and there was a quiz!
Feeling freaked out that I was going to miss the quiz, I went over the speed limits (not by much, but I'm not supposed to do it during practice, and definitely not supposed to during testing). I even fast-walked/ran to class, and when I finally got to class, I was out of breath, but I found out that they didn't start the quiz yet (whew). Thanks for not telling me Reynold. But it's gee, you redeemed yourself.
It turned out that the professor still had some powerpoint slides to go over before the section ended and thus there was a quiz after every section. So 5 mins after I sat down, we took the quiz. I totally looked at all the powerpoint lecture slides of Hinduism once last night (that was my so called studying). So I took the quiz, after Reynold reminded me of some very important information that was going to be on the quiz. And luckily (very luckily indeed) I got a 10/11, which is 100% because the last question is always extra credit. What I thought was going to be a bad day, actually turned out pretty good. After that class, Reynold and I went over to Hamilton (3rd floor) to study, followed by exploring the 4th and 5th floor as well. Then we went all the way up to the 5th floor of Moore Hall to explore since we still had time before our next class.
I'm kind of sad that I don't have my camera because I lent it to my uncle & aunt for their 3 week vacation to Australia&New Zealand. So no pictures :(
No comments:
Post a Comment