What was supposed to be another group hang out turned out to be just Jess O, Kelly, and I. Jess M. joined us later in the evening. So during the day, I walked over to Kelly's house to wait with her because I was bored at home. Then us 3 girls caught the bus to Ala Moana to eat lunch at DaeChun. Then we walked around at Ala Moana for Jess O to go to the bank and for Kelly to buy bread. I also bought some colorful tights from Forever21 and foundation powder & concealer from Sephora.
Then we just walked around shopping and chatting while we waited for Jess M. to come. Her mom picked us up from Nijiya Market and gave us a ride to Krazy Karaoke. Then Jess & Jess went to 7Eleven to get some food before we started our 2 hour karaoke session!
Since it was only the 4 of us girls in one tiny room, we were especially loud and free because we didn't have to worry about being lady-like in front of the guys x] We even got up to dance. A lot of people looked into our room and either gave a face or shook their head of disapproval because we were very loud. I did feel bad that we were loud, but that's not our fault because we didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't our fault that we got a tiny room that couldn't support all the sound particles being released from our bodies. That sounded nerdy...
Anyways, we tried to sing more beautifully with mellow songs so as to not be loud and rowdy during our last hour.
We had so much fun that we wanted another hour of fun! so we extended it for another hour. By the time we left, it was ~11pm. We called a taxi cab earlier to come pick us up so that it was already waiting for us by the time we finished. We all got dropped off at the bus stop near the high school and went our separate ways. It was a super fun night though!!! We need another night like this girls :D
My mochiko chicken lunch plate with soup. It was a very good deal.
Picture while chatting and waiting for Jess M.
I forgot to get a group picture with Jess M. too :( as well as pictures from Krazy Karaoke. I'll try to remember next time.
01/05/12
Followed my mom out to Chinatown for groceries. Then caught the bus to UHM for my Chinese books and Spring 2012 ID validation. Luckily, there were no lines when I paid for my books and validated my ID. I even saw Kevin and Brandon at the bookstore on my way in, while Brandon was paying for books. After doing my business at UH, I caught the bus back down to Ala Moana to wait for Tracy to have lunch with her. I walked around and waited for about an hour but then didn't get much of a response about anything from her. I was about to go home and eat because I was hungry. But then Jess M and Jess O were coming to Ala Moana, so I waited for them to arrive. We then walked over to eat at Gomatei. Thanks for having lunch with me guys! Even though you guys weren't very hungry. I really appreciate it. Tracy arrived later on and Darien did too. So we all walked around before heading over to FunWorks for Jess and Jess to play DDR.
Did you guys hear? FunWorks is closing down :( Even though I don't play anything there, I feel sad for all the other peoples that do; like Jess, Jess, and Marc xD
Wakame Tan Tan Raamen @ Gomatei
No comments:
Post a Comment