Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saturday

1/14/12
Finally, I am caught up with my blogging. A lot has been happening these few days. First week of school was pretty good aside from the boring lectures and hard-to-understand accents.
Now that it's Saturday, I am back to work again. It was a slow day at work. This morning before going to work, I found out that my cousin gave birth at 2am today. Baby Aiden was born at 6.9lbs and is absolutely adorable. During work, it was so slow that I told my Aunt that we should get off work at 4 instead of 5pm and she said "it sounds like a plan." We also wanted to get off early so that we could go see my cousin and baby at the hospital.
After visiting them, we went to Chinatown and walked around, bought food from street vendors, and watched entertainment. I was surprised that I actually bumped into these people that I hardly see; I saw Eva and Vincent, Michelle L., Theresa G., & Jenny L.
I got there around 7:30 and left at 9:15pm.


Baby Aiden!




2 comments:

LOVE LIGHT said...

Ah! Aiden is so adorable =)! Dude I love the name Aiden.

Kelly said...

beautiful baby boy~ I want his little beanie! hehehehehehehe~