1/23/12
Happy Chinese New Years!
My day didn't go so well...
So, caught the bus to Ala Moana and wanted to take bus#6 to UHM to get off near the dorms to refrigerate my home lunch. I got on the 5 when I thought it said 6, and went all the way into Manoa Valley >_<
I was freaking out so much because first, there were no students on board. Then everyone else gradually got off; and I was the only person left on the bus. After the last lady got off the bus, the driver asked me if I was lost and where I was trying to go. When I told him I was trying to catch the 6 to UHM, he told me that he'll drop me off at UHM lower campus because his bus was "Not In Service" anymore. I felt so relieved to hear that he was going to do that for me. He was a really nice guy; god bless him.
Well, the second not so good thing that happened was fish lips was following us around after Hawaiian Studies ended.
The third thing was that bus#3 took forever. I think today was actually the very first time it took me 2 full hours to get home from UH -_-" not cool.
I also had homework and quizzes to study for, which is why I could not blog on this actual day :(
1/24/12
Back to the present, I did pretty darn well on my quizzes today. Jessica M even joined Reynold and I for Religion. While we were taking out quizzes on scantron, Jess took hers on folder paper xD And she did pretty good for not knowing any of the material covered from the previous classes. Good job Jess!
So after my classes ended, I caught the A bus to the State Capitol to transfer to the 3 bus. Right when I got there, I saw the 3 bus and I was about to run for it right after I got off, but it didn't even give me a chance to run; It started moving as soon as I got off the A ;_; So I was standing on the side being sad that I missed my bus, until I heard someone calling my name in back of me. I turned around to look and saw Daniel in his car!
He asked me if I was going home and told me to get in. Hehe, I was happy :] What a coincidence; we wouldn't have bumped into each other if I didn't miss my bus.
We went to Costco to pick up some stuff before heading home, so called my mom and here was our phone conversation:
Me: Mom, I'm with Daniel right now going to Costco, but I'm still coming home for lunch.
Mom: Oh, ok. There's dim sum for lunch.
Me: Ok then, bye. (hangs up on her).
I tell Daniel "I think she thought I had a friend named Daniel because she took no surprise to who I was talking about."
She then calls back right after:
Mom: There's Taro Gok, Lo Bak Gao, and which Daniel are you talking about?
Me & Daniel bust out laughing.
A bit slow, but she caught on that I was talking about cousin Daniel.
Oh, it was funny... xD
Daniel treated me to a berry smoothie while he was getting lunch for Emily and himself, then dropped me off at home.
Later in the evening, I delivered some seasoned chicken, fried shrimp, and soup over to them and I got to see baby Aiden again. I saw him smile today!! His parents said that he sometimes giggles quietly to himself. Hehe, I wanted to see that, but I didn't eat dinner yet, so I had to leave after a while.
Pretty wordy post; sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment