It felt nice to only have one class today, but it would've been better if I just didn't have class today at all. I wake up early and catch an 1hr and 20mins of bus to UH just for one class -_-"
So this morning I caught the 32 to Kalihi Transit Center and saw Jeremy N.; a new friend I met last semester through Tracy. We sat together on the A bus and chatted all the way to UH; had some pretty interesting conversations and got to know him better. As expected, I was 1 minute late for Religion again. I told Reynold to go in first so he didn't have to wait and be late with me. After Religion ended, I walked to the bus stop and to my surprise, I saw Jeremy again x] He was getting picked up by his mom and asked if I wanted a ride :] I made sure they lived in Salt Lake before I said yes please! His mom is really nice and she was really interested in knowing what I did for senior project and how it works, so I tried to explain it as best as I could. It turned out that they lived really close to my place xD
Around 1pm, I ate lunch with Kevin at Young's Raamen down at Salt Lake shopping center. You didn't have to treat me Kevin :[ I feel like i owe you now..
But anyways, thank you for the lunch~
Kevin had some time to kill before tutoring Andrew at 4pm so then we decided to go to Jessica Ms place to make banana flambé with vanilla ice cream. Of course, we weren't gonna just go without asking Jess for permission first. Honestly, I didn't want to intrude Jess and Tyler's time together, but Kevin wanted to make dessert, so he made me call Jess because he didn't want to call and ask Tyler xD
After we got Jess & Tyler's approval to go over, I walked to Safeway to buy vanilla ice cream while Kevin went home to get other ingredients and supplies.
When all the ingredients and supplies were gathered, everyone started preparing and helping out. I was the camera person x] The banana flambé from the first time was better, but the one we made today still tasted good. Kevin and I left around 3:30pm since he had to go to Ranch for tutoring, while I had to go back home to give my graduation cap and gown to Kiara (she's borrowing it for her graduation). Luckily for her, it's the same exact style, so she can save money and just buy the 2012 tassle. Jedd also came with her; he also brought the book I needed to borrow, called Hunger Games for my English 100 course.
Well, that's pretty much what I did today, other than Chinese hw/studying.
:) It was a good day
Assistant Chef Jess :3
Assistant Chef Tyler :]
Chef Kevin :D
I also took some videos of them working on it
i'll post them later if I can.
2 comments:
Hunger Games is a really good book, we should go watch the movie when it comes out :)
hehe yes we should!
Post a Comment