Saturday, January 7, 2012

Last Day at Jessica M's house

01/06/12
I went driving today from 3-4pm. Today I was being trained to drive through intersections and continue practicing on coming to a complete stop without passing the stop line xD I tend to pass over...
Instead of driving back to my house after the lesson ended, I drove to Jess M's house for our pool party. I thought everyone was already there and at the pool, but turns out they were all just chilling in the community room when I got there. We waited for another half hour before we finally headed out to the pool. I had to leave around 6pm to go home for dinner. After dinner I went up to my grandma's house.
I wish I didn't have to work the next day. Then I would've been able to stay longer and go to Tyler's house with everyone. Oh wells..

~funny picture~
lol? Credits to Kelly
 They're playing "Colors"
And more people joined in!


I have videos too!! The first one didn't upload; I think it's too big..
I'll try again later.


2 comments:

MaLife said...

What the heck, I look like a cacoon!

Angel said...

xD But at least it's a cute cacoon!