Monday, January 9, 2012

Last Day of Winter Break

01/08/2012
Winter Break passed by so fast! There was quite a lot of stuff that I planned to do, but never got to. Well, at least we have a Spring Break (I specifically remember we never had a Fall Break in college).
So today I went to the Japanese Ohana Festival around 12:45p to meet up with Tracy. When I got there, she was with Darien and another friend of theirs that I did not know. I didn't stay too long; all I did was walk around a bit while following Darien and Tracy because they needed to get rid of the scripts they had, so they bought food and drinks. The layout of the festival was different but still pretty crowded. I didn't really see anyone else I knew.
Around 2:30p I caught the A bus to Pearlridge Shopping Center to meet up with Jess M, Kiara, and Kevin to visit Kelly at work. I was the first to arrive, followed by Kiara. We walked and shopped around Up-town. Then when Jess M and Kevin came, we went to Down-town to shop at Jeans Warehouse and then to Fun Factory for Kevin and Jess M to play games. Kiara needed to be home by 6p so we walked her home; it was really close to the shopping center. On the way there we saw a black goat xD very random...
When we walked back to the shopping center, all the stores were closing down, but luckily we were still able to get in. We tried to surprise Kelly once again and then helped her close up her kiosk. We were lucky and got a ride home from Kelly's aunt :]

My fortune for 2012: Excellent! Last year, it was just "Good" (Click on the picture if you wanna read it).
I like my fortune; hope it really will be as good as mentioned in this.
@ Charlotte Russe - lol i told Kiara to try these one; foot warmers~ so cute!


No comments: