After today's classes, I'll have a 3 day weekend! yay~
So after classes today, I got a small lunch with Reynold at Paradise Palms; tuna sushi (yes, I got it again). This time, when I teared the shoyu packet, it didn't open up properly, so I sat there for ~5 mins figuring out how to open it since I didn't have scissors and it was hard to tear with hands. I got so frustrated and sad, that I was about to eat without shoyu, until Reynold came up with a genius idea to use a pen to poke a hole into the packet. I realized that I had a mini safety pin on my pencil case, so I used that and it worked!!
After eating, we walked to Campus Center to meet up with Jess M, Kelly, Kevin, Tyler, and DK. Th guys were playing pool while I just chatted with the girls. We were in the game room for a while before we decided to meet up at the dorms with Jess O. I had to leave shortly after going over to the convenience store near the dorms. I tried to walk as fast as I could back to Sinclair Circle to meet up with my driving instructor for my driving lesson. On the way there, I tripped and almost fell due to those unevenly paved sidewalks. My right foot kicked right into the part of the sidewalk that was slightly leveled above the one before it, so I stubbed my toes. A cut opened up on one of them and it started bleeding. It hurt a lot at first, but by the time I got in the car to drive, it wasn't so painful anymore.
I was stuck going through traffic for about 10 minutes. I drove around Dillingham today to get familiar with the roads and surrounding; also practiced going through intersections with and without stoplights. I also drove home from Dillingham; went through Nimitz Highway and did a lot of lane cutting.
At night I went to my Grandma's house to sleep over for work the next day. Wish I could've spent my Friday night with my friends!
There were some ring things hanging on trees at McCarthy Mall
There was also a tunnel that you can walk through ;]
Entering
Reynold trying to run into the sides?
Exiting
In the game room :]
0.0
We named it marshmallow :3
The Thinker Pose xD
He's guarding the "penny" too
And here's the second time Reynold & I walked through it since everyone else wanted to try it too!
Well, that was my Friday the 13th.
1 comment:
LOL WTH. DARIAN LOOKS SO FLEXIBLE. =( Aw.. I wished I was there.
Post a Comment