Thursday, January 12, 2012

Banana Flambé

1/11/12
I had an ok day of classes. I think my favorite part was lunch time because I had tuna sushi. I never knew they had tuna sushi (if they did before). Well, it was good since I like tuna in general. I also want to say that Hawaiian Studies got pretty interesting halfway through even though we were just going over the reading assignment we did for homework. I really like how our professor was enthusiastic about what he was teaching and was humorous at the same time.
At night, I went over to Kevin's house to eat his Banana Flambé even though it was his first attempt at it. I brought vanilla ice-cream over as my contribution. Kevin had to walk me over because I didn't want to get mobbed. So then on the way to his house, Kelly came too. 
While waiting for Kevin to cook, I was having a chat with Kelly and she told me about how there was a guy that goes around in a blue van in Salt Lake exposing himself to girls. So that made me even more scared to walk around at night.
Anyways, Kevin took a pretty long time to make it, but it came out alright. Bananas were a bit mushy, but I didn't really mind that. It still tasted good! I really like ice-cream and the sweetness of caramel, while the taste of bananas kept the taste from being too sweet; good combination. 
Thanks Kevin! Really enjoyed you dessert~
Thanks for walking me home too, even though you almost gave me a heart attack from scaring me >:[

No comments: