01/02/12
First outing of the year with all my besties! We all met up at Levels to have our very first Sports Day together. We did some stretching and mini games while waiting for people to arrive. Our first sport was Family Tag (also known as Virus). I was one of the first people that the virus spread to.. I don't even know what happened but I felt myself go down rolling after being tagged. Good thing it was grass; no scratches or bruises. We only played one round of it though. I couldn't run much; too out of shape.
Second game was 3-legged race. I was paired off with Kelly xD Kris with Jess O., Kevin with Reynold, Christian with Sean, John with Hnery, and Tyler with Jess M. The race was on! but everyone had enough after one round as well. After that, we split into two teams to play kickball. I found it to be a pretty enjoyable sport for fun. We should play this one again next time. After kickball, we had a 5 minute break, then moved to the basketball courts for dodge ball. Again, we split into two teams. Dodge ball was.. pretty chaotic; well, i thought it was. Imagine how much more chaotic it would've been if we had more dodge balls; we only had 4. But still, it was fun watching everyone play. I just suck at throwing and catching, which is the main purpose of the game.
By the time we finished dodge ball, it was already almost 2pm!
So then we headed to Moanalua Ranch for lunch. I went home afterwards to shower and pick up some stuff. Then I walked to Tyler's and watched a movie called Crash with Jess O, Kelly, and Kiara. I don't know if it was supposed to be a tear-jerker, but I think it was, because I teared. We also watched James and the Giant Peach; cute movie! I remember I used to watch it a lot when I was younger. Halfway through it, some of us went to get dinner from Moanalua Shopping Center. When we got back to eat and finish the movie, it was already ~8:45pm.
Next came the horror movie that I was actually looking forward to watching; White: Curse of the Melody. It was a Korean film so we had to read subtitles, but it was still good. It was a long movie and I can understand why the ratings were bad I guess. I was starting to forget some parts that happened in the beginning by the time the movie ended. I only like scary movies when I watch it with all my friends; I think that's how I grew to liking scary movies a bit.
I left my camera in the car while we were playing sports, but wish I hadn't done that. Then there would've been more pictures. But at least we got a group one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment