Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday おばあさん!

02/10/12
After classes today I went over to Jess Ms house with Tyler because I've never been there before :)
I'm so jealous of your bathroom and kitchen Jess; it's very nice. The location of your apartment is very convenient too!
After Jess was ready to go, we all caught the bus back to Salt Lake to watch the tennis team try-outs (while Tyler was an assistant coach there). But first, we went to Tyler's house for him to change and get ready as well.
Jess and I decided to eat a snack before leaving Tyler's so we boiled water for raamen. I also got to hear Tyler play piano for the very first time. He played one song/part of a song that I really liked, but I didn't know what it was called :(
So then around 3:15p we walked to the hs tennis courts and saw some people already there who were on cleaning duty. Not all the members came out today because they had other things to attend to, but majority of them did. There were 32 people trying out; more than the total member count last year (not including the ones that were dismissed from the team).
After sitting on the bleachers for a long time, it got a bit cold and boring so we asked Coach Kyle if we could run around the courts, but he said no. It's because he holds liability if we get hurt or something. When Coach Kyle wasn't looking, Jess and I sneaked off to do 90degree squats with some of the members. So much fun :)
During running exercises and duck walks, Jess and I cheered the members on; both the people we knew and didn't know.
Before try-outs ended, Kevin came as well and we chatted until I had to walk home to get ready for the dinner with them. After I went downstairs to get picked up to head over to Tyler's house, both Reynold and Kevin drove to my place... sorry for the miscommunication guys >.<"
From Tyler's place we went to Ala Moana for our dinner at Islanders; it was my first time eating there. It was so quiet at first on my half of the table, but eventually we got to chatting. The food didn't come until 9pm; I even got lightheaded from starvation, which is really bad :[ But I was fine after eating; didn't faint. I also got Jess O an early birthday gift; and luckily, it came in the mail just in time!
It was already ~10:30p by the time we finished! So Reynold dropped Jess O at the dorms and me at my grandmas's house :] Thanks again Reynold!

It's also my 101th blog post!
I realized that I never did post these pictures did I?
Christmas presents for the guys xD from Kelly and I. We spent an hour decorating and wrapping these!


 Kevin
 Darian
 Tyler
 Marc
 Reynold
 Henry
You're all such models...

No comments: