Grr, I can't believe I didn't wake up as early as I intended to today. I was going to catch bus with kekekelly at 7:45am but then woke up around that time instead. So.. I went back to sleep after I washed up lol. Since it takes an hour to get there, I left around 9:50am since Kelly said she finishes class around 11am. It turned out that she finished an hour earlier. So sorry I didn't go earlier, cuz then you wouldn't have had to wait for me, but that was a very long bus ride. I never rode the 3 bus that far before. After reaching KCC, we made our payment for next semester's classes. I paid $307 for my online English 100 class at KCC. That is a lot cheaper compared to the tuition at UHM, which is like, $1,050 for 3-credits.
After making payment, both Reynold and Jessica did not reply to any txts or calls, so Kelly and I decided to go to UHM to hunt them down x] But then Jess replied after we got on the bus. When we got to UH, we ate lunch at Campus Center and then I had to catch the bus to my dentist appointment for my cavity filling D: I was a bit nervous at first, since I never had a cavity in a long long time, but it turned out to be really quick. ~20 mins was the shortest cavity filling I've ever had; but of course that's a good thing. Though, the right side of my face was numb; but just for about 3 hours. It eventually got less and less numb, so it wasn't too bad.
Then I caught the bus down to HPU for my flu shot at the doctors. I had time before my appointment so I went around looking for boots for my younger cousin's christmas gift. I didn't find any real nice ones that matched/fit her (we have the same shoe size and she's only 10yrs old). So yea, I was really bummed that I walked around for an hour and couldn't find her any boots.
After getting my shot, I went to my aunt's house to wait for dad to pick me up. I got to eat chocolate ice-cream, which made me happier from sitting in the waiting rooms for my appointments (i dislike waiting - you can tell how impatient I am when it comes to waiting). My aunt also tempted me with giving me her 4-ft. x-mas tree. As much as I really wanted to take it home and decorate it, I know there isn't really room for it at my house, therefore my mom won't allow it anyways. Well, that was my Friday, followed by sleeping early because there was nothing else to do at night.
LOL I also found it pretty cute and random that there is a cactus garden at KCC
Look! there's flowers coming out of these ones. ~cool x]
That big thing in the middle reminds me of a coral reef?
No comments:
Post a Comment