Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Jess Meep!

12/03/11
What a busy busy busy day. I had work during the day and was still in the process of planning the surprise party. I stayed up til 1am the day before planning with Kelly. Then finished the main plans with Tyler in the morning. I was eating breakfast at the moment too xD. All through the car ride to work, I was texting and alsmot got a headache. Good thing I didn't :]
It was very busy at work today too. I felt so tired by 2:30pm. I was really happy to end work at 5pm xD By that time, I really did have a slight headache, but it kinda went away after got back to my grandma's house to take a shower. Then I got ready to get picked up by Reynold. We thought we weren't gonna find good parking when we got to Pearlridge, but I think we got pretty lucky. It wasn't close, but not too far either. We made reservations for a table of 15 as soon as we got to Bravo's. Everyone started showing up half an hour later. And we continued waiting until we got impatient. So we went in and found out that they had written down the wrong phone number. They had even went out to call for us, but we were waiting somewhere else.
In that moment, I could not really say I was mad since it was their fault, but it was also our fault for not being there when we were called. We also could've prevented it from happening if we had double-checked that they wrote down the right number. At least we only had to wait another 10 mins before they got our table ready. We had waited a total of an hour and 40 mins to get our table, when it could've been shorter.
But, at least the surprise was a success! Everyone had got there before Jess, Tyler and Marc. Despite being hungry from all the waiting, it felt great when the food finally came.
After dinner, we all went over to Tyler's house to cut the cake. It was a cute little strawberry cheesecake that Kelly and Kristine bought from Pastry House. It was yummy, though some said it was too sweet, but I really liked it :]
After some people had to leave, the guys continued to duel, while the girls were in the other living room. We decided to sing karaoke, though it was more like a sing-along x] We sang to some Wonder Girls, SNSD, Disney songs and then a lot of Hilary Duff's songs from at least 5-6 years ago xD It was super late by the time we finished our last song. I got home at 1:30am and as expected, my mom woke up once I got home, but she didn't say much. So technically I didn't get into trouble, phew* xD
Now for the winter break plans after finals :]

My Chicken Picatta :) yum




No comments: