12/14/11
My first day of exams was today! Wednesday! I know, a lot of people's exams started on Monday or Tuesday, but mines started today and guess what? I had two exams in one day -_-
Chinese in the morning at 9:45-11:45, but I finished around 11am. I could've stayed longer to write more, but I was getting tired from thinking. I was on the last part of the exam that said to write at least 150 characters about my daily life at school and my experience with taking Chinese. I only wrote 90 characters xD Hey, don't shake your head at me; I was going to leave it blank in the first place. I was going to leave the whole writing section blank because it was only worth so little of my grade, but ahh didn't wanna be a rebel like some dude in my class whom I know did leave it blank because he was the first to leave in like, ~35mins. We were taking our exam in a big classroom too with all the other Chinese 101 students from other sessions.
Well, I had a whole lot of time to study for my next exam: Oceanography. I made good use of my time after Chinese exam ended; so good that I didn't even eat lunch. I kind of regretted that because I got hungry before the exam, which was 2:15-4:15pm, but I finished at 2:40pm. Ninja! I know I kind of sped past the test, but that's because I studied and it was a "either I know it or I don't" kind of test. Half the class finished 5 minutes before me, so when I was done, I looked around and thought, gee it's so empty.
After Oceanography exam, I called Reynold to tell him I was done and he said "already?!!" And when I looked at the time, I was surprised myself xD I was going to head over to Reynold's dorm, until I got Jess's txt that she wasn't going to perform at her guitar recital anymore. So I went home instead. Honestly, I was really looking forward to going. I just realized today that I've never been to a recital before, i think; at least not a instrumental one. I even purposefully brought my camera for it. Oh wells! Still looking forward for you to perform for us though Jess :]
Well, and then it was pouring hard when I got back to Salt Lake. I had to wait under the bus stop seating area for about 10mins before the rain died down. I forgot to bring my umbrella :(
12/15/11
So now it is 2:40am and why am I up right now? I slept at 8pm (yesterday) because I had a headache. I woke up at 2am to brush my teeth xD and found that my headache was gone. I could stay up longer, but then I could probably still continue to sleep. I haven't studied today at all for the Microeconomics exam today at 12noon.
So, here was my study schedule:
Sunday - Oceanography (make study guide)
Monday - Oceanography (study)
Tuesday - Microeconomics (study notes & past midterms)
Tuesday night - Chinese (study)
Wednesday - What was supposed to be "studying for Microeconomics" ended up to be sleep xD
Thursday 2am: I don't know if I should be worried now, but I'll study for it later today.
Thursday (after econ) - Make study notes for Biology exam (it's an open book exam :] )
Haha, almost 3am guys x] I'll be going back to sleep now. Byee!
No comments:
Post a Comment