As mentioned in the last post, today was my day-off from work. I got to sleep-in a little later and go shopping with Kelly! We were going to catch the bus down to Ala Moana, but then my dad drove us there on his way to town as well, yay! We got there around 11:15am and started shopping according to our list of people/gifts to shop for. Shopping is hard work and very sad when it comes to paying x]
We ate lunch at Mcds around 3pm; we needed to be cheap since we spent so much money lol. After lunch, Kelly and I picked up some snacks (candy) for the movie from Longs. Then Megan was nice enough to drive by Ala Moana to pick up Kelly and I for our Girl's Day at the movies. Unfortunately, Girl's Day ended up with only Kelly, Megan, Jess M. and I. We watched the 3:55pm showing of Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol at Ward Theatres. We made it just in time for it too!
Luckily, we found decent seats even though we got in during previews. The movie was very action-packed and pretty intense, but I think I would understand the whole plot and story line better if I watched it a second time. A lot of information just kind of flew by a little too fast for me xD But still, I thought it was a good movie and humorous at some parts too :]
After the movie, we went back to Ala Moana for dinner/helping Megan find a xmas present for Nancy. We ended up not accomplishing either of those. Instead, we went down to Funworks for Jess M to play DDR. Megan and Kelly played a "button-mashing" fighting game. Then this random dude challenged Megan after Kelly lost to her. We thought it was pretty funny and Megan kept giving us her "wtf" face. I think Megan lost to the guy?? I went out for a phone call so I'm not sure who lost/won. But by the time I got back inside after my phone call, Jess was about to challenge the guy. And she kicked butt! :D
Anyways, we left around 8pm and I got dropped off at home because I wasn't feeling very well. After dropping me off, I think the rest of them went to eat at Young's Raamen.
I spent a lot of $ today, but I did accomplish my main shopping goals. I felt very accomplished inside too. Walking around with shopping bags was so tiring, I felt the ache in my arms the next day.
O Christmas Tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment