12/27/11
Ahh, I was a little nervous at first, but my driving instructor reminded to be calm and just relax. Hehehe, I never knew driving could be so fun but kind of hard since I'm not familiar with it yet. I don't know the name of the place we practiced at, but it was a parking lot area next to a park near the airport, where there were very few cars in the area.
If I had to evaluate myself, I think I really need to improve on being able to multitask. There's so much stuff to take notice of when driving. It sounds a lot simpler than it is..to me..for now. Throughout the whole 1-hour lesson, I basically practiced my braking and turning; right, left and u-turns. Sometimes I don't notice that I step on the brake too much, so then the whole car stops mid-turn xD
Didn't kill myself or hit any cars that were parked/driving by, but I did go slightly over the curb when turning right; just once though x]
Besides braking and turning correctly, I know that later on I will have to pay attention to stop lights, speed limit signs, other cars, pedestrians, omg....
Driving instructor never said anything about my driving; just critiqued me along the way. All in all, it was fun :]
I get to drive again on Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment