Thursday, December 29, 2011

Driving Lesson #2

12/29/11
Woohoo! I got to drive on the road today! Of course, it was a road with very few cars in the area behind the airport. Today, I drove in the same parking lot for only ~5 mins before moving on to the road. Lol, i make it sound so sacred xD
Time sure flies by fast when I'm learning and having my fun at the same time. At one point, I got really bored because I was doing the same thing over and over again driving in a square to practice in a cycle of slowing down, turning, then speeding up again.
My worst mistake, was being directed to turn left out onto the main road, when I suddenly blanked out and turned right instead. I felt so embarrassed... I even had the left-signal turn on, and I still went right.. face palm. But that just happened once and at least there weren't any cars around at that time.
Still getting used to the signals and turning them on/off at the right time as well.
My biggest reward today was being able to drive home. Yes, I drove home from the airport!
My driving instructor asked if I wanted to drive home and I couldn't help but sound excited when I said yes.
I was on the road with a lot of other cars. Now I feel like a big girl x]

Next driving lesson:
Next week Tuesday & Friday @ 3:30pm
(yay, no more waking up for early 8am lessons! for now..)

No comments: