Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Break..so far

12/22/11
My winter break so far...has been work work and more work! Ah, not much time to play and hang out with anyone :( I tell myself my paycheck will be worth it xD
Right after my last day of exams, 12/16/11, I went shopping with my mom at Ala Moana for my nephews (little baby clothes). And of course, we did some shopping for ourselves too. I got this cute dress that I can't wait to wear sometime. It was on sale because all the size "smalls" and almost all the "mediums" were gone, but luckily I found a medium. I didn't even try it on yet, but it will fit, i hope...
I started working on the 17th, which is the Saturday after exams ended. And so I packed a lot of my things to sleep over my grandma's house for convenience of going to work for the whole week (12/17-12/24).
I work close to Longs Drug Stores, so I have officially made 4 trips to Longs in 2 days because of the stuff I'm always being told to buy. I like not having to work, but I don't like having to run to Longs just for one thing; it's kind of a pain.
Luckily, I am officially given a day-off tomorrow! I can sleep in, go shopping, and hang out with friends :) I wish I didn't get sick though. My voice is changing from the rasp in my throat :(
Here's my Christmas checklist this year (as of now):
Friends:
- Kelly  ✔
- Jess M  ✔
- Jess O  ✔
- Kristine  ✔
- Tracy  ✔
- I don't even wanna go through the guys yet...xD

Family
-Parents  ✔
-Sister Julie (sorry didn't get anything for Bella)  ✔
-Kaiden  ✔
-Cassidy ✔
-Chase  ✔
-Connie  ✔
-Kenneth
-Vina
-Secret Santa Gift  ✔
I have a a whole lot more cousins that are older than me, but I'm not getting them anything. Just for the really young cousins, my niece and nephews, and my bff cousin Vina.
Ahh, well I hope I get better since I'll be sleeping a lot earlier than usual tonight :]

No comments: